Scoro's is looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team in Tallinn or Riga!
As an Account Executive, you will identify, secure and manage client relationships to drive revenue growth by acquiring new customers. You'll play a key role in expanding our EMEA market presence.
We're seeking someone with a proven track record in software sales, who understands SaaS business, and can easily explain Scoro's value to potential customers. If you're a self-motivated individual with a passion for sales and tech, we'd love to hear from you. Join us and be part of our growth journey!
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closing deals, maintaining a consultative and customer-centric approach throughout;
- Utilizing your proven methodology to create value propositions aimed at the key decision-makers and persona;
- Working closely with our global Marketing & BDR teams in generating and tracking new pipelines to continue expanding the reach of the business;
- Collaborating with internal teams, including Pre Sales, Onboarding, Marketing and Product Marketing, to develop and implement new sales strategies;
- Maintaining in-depth product knowledge to continuously keep customers updated on the evolution of our product and services.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- 3 paid medical days;
- Well-being perks & mental health services;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy (and animal-friendly) working space in Tallinn or Riga;
- Atmosphere flooded with humor and, of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events;
- An international team and unique company culture built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- 2+ years of sales experience in a B2B SaaS company;
- Previous track record of selling to SMB accounts;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization;
- Passion for sales and demonstrable experience in achievement of quota;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication, listening and time management skills.
You get extra points for:
- Knowledge or experience in a professional services industry;
- Experience or knowledge of creative industries (marketing, advertising, architecture, etc;
- Being able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Please do not see everything in this job ad as a "must have" but rather as a guiding list of what we're looking for. We know that no candidate will be the perfect match for all we've mentioned in this posting, so don't be afraid to apply if you feel you're close to the brief but not "spot on"
At Scoro, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.