Scoro’s Customer Support team is looking for a new tech-savvy agent to join their team in Tallinn or Riga.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the happiness of our global customer base by swiftly resolving issues and addressing queries with effective solutions. You will be part of our Service Delivery division, collaborating closely with our Customer Success, Support Engineer, and Product teams to understand our customers' unique needs and ensure their satisfaction.
If you feel like helping others is your passion, and you want to work in an international SaaS scale-up, then this job is for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Keeping our worldwide customers happy by finding solutions to their issues and answers to their questions;
- Collaborating closely with various teams within Scoro to ensure prompt and accurate resolution of customer requests;
- Gaining a deep understanding of our customer’s business challenges, identifying workflow gaps, and suggesting ways to maximize the value of Scoro for them;
- Guiding and educating the users of Scoro in a friendly, patient, and enthusiastic manner via different support channels: email, phone, chat;
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedback to drive continuous improvement of our processes and enhance the overall Scoro experience.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- 3 paid medical days;
- Well-being perks & mental health services;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy (and animal-friendly) working space in Tallinn or Riga downtown;
- Atmosphere flooded with humor and, of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events;
- An international team and unique company culture built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
- Salary based on the experience 1600 – 1800 euros/gross and a bonus depending on individual and team performance.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- 2+ years experience in technical Customer Support roles or relevant work experience in customer-facing technical roles;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- An analytical problem-solving mindset to understand complicated customers’ cases and find the best solution;
- Understanding of Customer Support business processes, policies, and procedures;
- Willingness and ability to learn constantly, understand technical details and commitment to staying updated on new trends and best practices;
- Skills at setting priorities and working to target timelines and metrics while working independently;
- Flexibility to work in rotating shifts and during public holidays.
You get extra points for:
- SaaS industry knowledge/experience working with SaaS work management solutions;
- Experience with ZenDesk;
- Estonian professional proficiency.
Please do not see everything in this job ad as a "must have" but rather as a guiding list of what we're looking for. We know that no candidate will be the perfect match for all we've mentioned in this posting, so don't be afraid to apply if you feel you're close to the brief but not "spot on"
At Scoro, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.