We are looking for a Content Marketer to be part of Scoro’s Marketing division in Tallinn or Riga.
As a Content Marketer, your mission is to create and distribute valuable content in various formats and channels to educate and inspire our buyers (CEOs, Operation Managers and Project Managers of Consultancies and Agencies). 🎯
We don’t expect you to be the subject matter expert from day one but rather to find and involve those who are already experts, like Scoro’s employees, external influencers, and thought leaders. You don’t just have great ideas, but you also execute them and learn from the results.
The Content Marketer will work closely with our Marketing team and subject matter experts from the Product, Sales, and Services teams.
Your responsibilities include:
- Content creation: creating content in various formats, from blog posts to video scripts to email campaigns;
- Repurposing content: repurposing webinar and blog content in the form of videos, snippets, and podcasts (to name a few) to match the channel and audience expectations;
- Content strategy creation: helping to craft content strategy and iterating it based on the results, feedback, trends, and research findings;
- Collaborating with subject matter experts: you find and work with subject matter experts to create meaningful content that enables our buyers and customers to be better at their jobs;
- Analyzing results and performance: you are comfortable with setting yourself goals, analyzing the performance of the content, and making adjustments based on it.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- 3 paid medical days;
- Well-being perks & mental health services;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy (and animal-friendly) working space in Tallinn/Riga centre;
- Atmosphere flooded with humor and, of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events;
- An international team and unique company culture built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- Self-starter attitude: you are confident working autonomously, eager to come up with new content ideas, topics and, most importantly, get things done;
- Exceptional writing skills: you have an excellent command of English, and you are proficient in crafting engaging, compelling, and optimized copy for blogs, videos, emails, ads, and social channels;
- Great collaboration skills: you are eager to involve subject matter experts in content ideation, creation, and distribution;
- An analytical mindset: you are comfortable working with numbers and data, setting performance metrics, and tracking them;
- Strong Project Management skills: you can work on several projects concurrently, deliver on time, work with different stakeholders, and manage your own time;
- Curiosity: you want to know how our target audience works, what challenges they are facing, what information they are looking for to be better at their job, and how our product fits into their professional life. You aren’t afraid to ask questions when you need to understand something, but you’ll always try to figure out the answer on your own first.
You get extra points for:
- Good working knowledge of tools such as HubSpot, Google Analytics, and SemRush;
- Previous experience in a similar role in a B2B tech company;
- Experience working in a consultancy, an agency, or any other professional services company.
At Scoro, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.